Rules and Regulations for the use of Recreational Water Equipment
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ALLOWED PRIOR TO OR DURING RENTAL.
- NO SWIMMING; OR BUMPING EQUIPMENT TOGETHER.
- LIFE VESTS MUST BE WORN BY ALL PASSENGERS.
- ALL PADDLE BOAT PASSENGERS MUST REMAIN SEATED. RETURN TO SHORE IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE SEATS.
- CHILDREN MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OLD AND BE ABLE TO SIT ON THEIR OWN TO RIDE IN PADDLEBOATS.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER AGE 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHILE RENTING EQUIPMENT.
- PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED UPON REQUEST. RENTERS AGED 16-18 YEARS MUST SHOW PHOTO I.D. INCLUDING BIRTHDATE TO RENT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN WAIVERS & BE FITTED FOR LIFEJACKETS PRIOR TO RIDING EQUIPMENT.
- LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN BY ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR WATER ACTIVITIES- NO EXCEPTIONS. You may also wear your own well fitted approved PDF device upon request.
- STAY WITHIN MARKED PERIMETER ( WHITE-ORANGE BUOYS) . PERIMETERS WILL BE SHOWN TO YOU AND MAY VARY DUE TO WEATHER/ WATER CONDITIONS.
- HAZARDS DO EXIST IN A NATURAL LAKE- PAY ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES
- RETURN YOUR RENTAL ONLY IN THE DESIGNATED AREA IN FRONT OF OUR BEACH..SOMEONE THERE WILL HELP YOU SAFELY DISEMBARK. RENTERS MAY NOT GO ASHORE WITH RENTAL EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN DESIGNATED AREA .
- ONLY AUTHORIZED RIDERS PERMITTED ON EQUIPMENT- NO SWITCHING OR SHARING IS PERMITTED.
FAILURE TO STAY WITHIN BOUNDARIES, NOT WEARING A PDF AT ALL TIMES, SHARING OR USING THE EQUIPMENT IN AN UNSAFE WAY MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF RENTAL WITHOUT REFUND. IF WE MUST SEND STAFF OUT TO RETRIEVE EQUIPMENT AND/OR TERMINATE RENTAL AN ADDITIONAL RETRIEVAL FEE MAY BE CHARGED.
There will be no refunds due to rain. If you have booked your SUP in advance we will gladly reschedule for you.
Lightning and Inclement Weather:
IF YOU SEE LIGHTNING START BACK FOR SHORE, WE WILL ALSO USE A FOG HORN TO SIGNAL EMERGENCIES. ALWAYS PADDLE BACK TOWARD SHORE WHEN YOU HEAR THE FOG HORN.
USE YOUR SAFETY WHISTLE IN EMERGENCIES ONLY.
We use a fog horn to alert our guests of any emergencies/call backs.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR GEAR!
A $10.00 Fee per life vest will be charged for each vest returned “wet” due to failure to comply with rule #2 above ( Paddleboat rentals only) Lost or Stolen life jackets will be charged at $50, Lost whistles $10. Failure to observe the rules listed above will result in immediate termination of rental(s) without warning and without any refund of monies paid. Renters assume all risks and consequences inherent in not following the rules. Owner may refuse rental if it believes renter poses risk of harm or danger to renter or others. Renter is financially responsible for any and all damage caused to owner’s equipment or property (including, but not limited to, repair or replacement of equipment and property, and litigation costs incurred in defending any legal claims) caused by mischievous and reckless behavior or intentional acts of renter and his/her passengers.
OUR CLIENTS SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! Please ensure you follow the rules set out so everyone can have a fun, safe day at the beach!